Benefits of a Digital marketing executive:
– Working within a welcoming, Innovative environment
– Excellent salary and development opportunities
– Great sociable working hours
– Income protection & Death in service
– Christmas party in Berlin!
– Free Fruit every week
Responsibilities of a digital marketing executive:
– Plan and execute digital marketing activity across a range of social media marketing platforms.
– Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess performance against targets.
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Contribute insights to the content production team to ensure future content is optimised for digital marketing success.
– Assist in the production and distribution of marketing emails to drive leads into the business.
– Ensure all campaigns deliver results inside agreed targets and tight control on budgets/spend.
Experience required for a digital marketing executive:
– Experience within A/B testing and multivariate experiments
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google analytics, Visual Wesbite optimiser etc)
– In-depth insights on all social media platforms
– Knowledge of an end-to-end Facebook campaign
– 3 years’ experience within digital marketing.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 (negotiable DOE)
Location: Bristol Aztec west (almondsbury) i
This a great opportunity to work within a really innovative company, with the ability to develop yourself and grow with the company. If you think you are a great fit then please apply below!